The Fine Print Terms & Conditions
BUY ANY NEW SEASON ITEM & GET ANY SECOND ITEM HALF PRICE
Offer starts 19th April & ends 30th April 2017 (unless decided otherwise by management)
The following terms and conditions apply to this promotion:
- First item must be normal retail price.
- 50% off second item must be of equal or lesser value. Discount is taken off of the normal retail price.
- Example of ‘Two Studio Italia suits for $750.00, normally $999.90’ is based on being $499.95 each and the second suit is sold at half price. Not all Studio Italia suits are $499.95.
- Not in conjunction with any other offer.
- If customer is a VIP Rewards Member then they receive which ever discount is greater.
- All items sold in a transaction during this promotion will be taken in to consideration if and when a refund or exchange is needed.
VIP REWARDS CARD
Your VIP REWARDS card entitles you to a 20% discount off the marked price of all merchandise and Formal Hire. Discount is only available to normal priced merchandise and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Discount will be deducted off the total of the normal priced items only at the point of sale. Your VIP REWARDS card must be presented or mentioned in store at time of purchase to receive discount. Your VIP REWARDS card will expire 2 years after your last purchase. A new card will be issued at your request.
Any changes to the VIP REWARDS card program can be made at the discretion of Peter Shearer Management and all VIP REWARDS members will be notified of such changes. Where your personal information is disclosed we will seek to ensure the information is held, used or disclosed consistently with the National Privacy Principles in the Privacy Act 1988.
(Formally known as PS REWARDS)
Peter Shearer Menswear Refund Policy is based on the Refund Right under Australian consumer law.
We are not required to provide a refund or replacement if you change your mind about what you bought.
But if the item you bought has a major problem, you can choose a refund or exchange. A major problem is when the item:
- Has a problem that would have stopped you from buying it if you had known about it
- Is unsafe as result of the problem
- Is significantly different from the sample or description
- Doesn’t do what we said it would, or doesn’t do what you asked for and can’t be easily fixed.
If the problem is not major, we will repair the item within a reasonable time or give you a refund or replacement.
Please keep your proof of purchase – for example, your receipt.
GIFT VOUCHER TERMS & CONDITIONS
Gift vouchers must be presented at time of purchase. Gift vouchers are valid for one year from the date of issue. After the gift voucher has expired, it is no longer valid and any attempted transactions will be declined. Unused value may not be refunded and may become property of Peter Shearer Menswear. Gift vouchers are not redeemable for cash.
If a gift voucher is lost or stolen it must be reported to Peter Shearer Menswear as soon as possible.
We may cancel any gift voucher, or the gift voucher scheme, for any reason at any time without notice. If so, we may either provide a refund or a replacement gift voucher of equivalent value unless we reasonably suspect fraud in relation to a gift voucher. The gift voucher remains the property of Peter Shearer Menswear.
Where your personal information is disclosed we will seek to ensure the information is held, used or disclosed consistently with the National Privacy Principles in the Privacy Act 1988.
It is our practice to seek your consent to use or to disclose your personal information to tell you about and develop other products or services from across the group that might better serve your needs, or other promotions or opportunities in which you may be interested. This may be done after an initial marketing contact. We assume we have your consent to use service providers to assist us with this (such as posting services or an advertising agency), unless you tell us otherwise.